Imagine my surprise when this friend and BLIRTy reader from NYC sent this little tidbit of info:
"I just want you to know that as of tonight, Charlie Sheen and I are family. Brooke, a relative of mine (my cousin’s daughter), is marrying Mr. Sheen. Let the wild partying begin!
[I edited out a line about certain types of jokes] Any other snide comments are welcome. (By the way... I’m not kidding. Totally serious.)"
Please, please, please invite me to your family bbq's...please alert me when they're in NYC and where I can go to stalk them (I actually very much love Charlie Sheen for some reason!)...
I'm certain that BLIRTy readers have many, many questions, so write in and I'll see if my source will answer some!
In the meantime, let me start with a few of my own:
Is she really in love with him? Is she a good person? Is she a gold-digger? Was there a pre-nup? What does your family think about this? Is it all the buzz in the family these days?
AWESOME!
I'm not sure if I'm more curious about Brooke or about what's under the tarp in the neighbor's yard. But I will report back on both as soon as I have more info.
So have an awesome HOT HOT HOT weekend, and here's a hot song for your Friday Song of the Day:
Big Blue Ball : “Burn You Up, Burn You Down”
"Oh – who the hell is Big Blue Ball? Everyone should recognize this familiar voice – it actually says who it is when you pull it up on You Tube."http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7U7yrR-k0
I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment