Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THE BLIRT 6/18

WHAT GOES ON IN THIS WORLD??

Even with all the horrible crap in this lifetime, there's so much entertainment around us everywhere that I can't contain myself tonight.

As I type, I'm STOKED that America's Got Talent is getting ready to start. How can you not laugh at The Hoff and Jerry Springer? OMG, I'm dying.

Living Lohan...,Richards, It's Complicated...Celebrity Circus (cannot wait) and now this? It'll be filmed in Vegas with Jerry Springer as the host! I'm dying to give you all a play-by-play, but I'm going to have to shut my trap very soon so I can soak it all in and get just a little bit more stupid. At the very least, I'll realize I have no talent but I may also realize I'm less of a tool than The Hoff (at least I hope).


I actually feel like a bit of a tool...remember the giant random thing covered up in the yard in Maplewood? Well, mystery solved. Unfortunately, it was NOT a fig tree as one BLIRTy reader suggested (but this makes me very curious about how fig trees grow and if you put bags over them at any point and if they look like big rectangular blocks).


Another BLIRTy reader solved it...it must have been an oil tank being replaced in someone's yard because now there's a big patch of dirt that looks like something (or someone) was buried in the ground.


I went for a jog tonight and saw another one and would have been WIGGED OUT if I hadn't known about the oil tank trend going on in the 'wood.


But I have one new thing to share, of course...I totally appreciate when people don't just get mad, but they get ticked off and do something about it. Took this photo on my walk to the train station this morning. How awesome that they wrapped a bag under the sign!!! This is sumpn' special!



OMG, I love Sharon Osbourne....and the Brit Brit impersonator got through to the next round and he made me really want the old-school, hot, hair-extension wearing, lip syncing Brit Brit back! Come back to us, Brit Brit!!!


I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment