Friday, June 27, 2008

THE BLIRT 6/27

TELL ME you don't miss the days of Brit Brit! Even after the emotional roller coaster she put me through for the past few years (praying that she'd make a comeback or at least be a train wreck with a great, well-mixed/edited album...then the disappointment of the album combined with her being a total mess) and even after saying I'm done with her, I realized that I miss her dearly.

Blame it on this clip from America's Got Talent that I referenced last BLIRT (copy & paste to your browser):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKyCakDuQFQ

Seriously, he's amazing and he puts a little bit of Brit Brit back into our lives. Thank you, Derek!

Good stuff on the Madonna front...she's looking to hire Paul McCartney's divorce lawyer. I actually feel sorry for Guy Ritchie. Did you see them on the red carpet recently where the reporter asked him questions and she answered for him? Wives are btchs.

Speaking of wives being btches, I am definitely one of those! So...the hubby isn't around much these days (probably because I'm horrible to live with!) and I now realize how much toilet paper I actually go through. So now I can't scream about "what, am I the toilet paper fairy that's sole responsibility in life is to put a new roll on the holder?"

I have no one to blame for anything and it really blows!!!

So have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend and enjoy the Friday Song of the Day from our BLIRTy Music Correspondent! I'm off...

"Coldplay’s album is #1 today so let’s go with that…
I keep calling this song “Living La Vida Loca” by accident – I’ve got to stop that!"


http://www.last.fm/music/Coldplay/_/Viva+La+Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment