Wednesday, October 8, 2008

THE BLIRT 10/10 & OMG, SHE OPENED HER EYES!

I have to start out with the Friday Song of the Day and thank our BLIRTy Music Correspondent for sending in a song that very well could be our BLIRTy theme song!

"Oh no you didn't" : Wojahn Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKcZ0OPNKw


And, yes, I did:

I AM IN DISBELIEF and in a bit of shock, but photos don't (usually) lie. It's true... Renee has been photographed recently with her eyes open...some! I also like that she had dinner at a place called "Swifty's" last weekend - I may have to start calling her "Swifty" for the heck of it.


I need help with letting go of my very random hatred for her.

Also needing help is Michelle Rodriguez!! She apparently went all crazy at the Mayfair Hotel in Miami on Sunday when her roommie locked her out of the room. I stayed there in May...my timing was wayyy off...dang!

Did anyone see a plastic-glass house in Times Square? (um...not even sure what that means, but maybe it was too 'cool' to be called plexiglass?) I totally missed it, but people participated in a Netflix Popcorn Movie Bowl event and watched 57 films in 123 hours with only 10 minute breaks between the films. Had I known about it, I may have actually sucked it up and walked through Times Square to check it out! They should have done that during the writer's strike when there weren't any good TV shows on - imagine how backed up these people are on Tivo now!

What else?

  • Taylor Hicks has his own label???? I won't get started on that, but what the heck name is Modern Whomp?
  • Did everyone turn off the debate this week after hearing..."blah, blah, blah...I have nothing new to say...just want to point fingers...spit out all my lies...blah, blah, blah"? It was more fun to sit online at the same time on http://www.factcheck.org/ to find out what the real story was behind the lies. LIES!
  • What happened with Miley last weekend? She celebrated her birthday at Disney and closed the park, but my oh, so liberal (sarcasm) Florida sources say she "ticked off all the gays" - was it a rainbow flag special weekend? Bummer.
  • O.J. got juiced this week. finally. love that.
  • Nick Nolte's house burned down - have you seen him on Entourage? He is hysterical on that show!
  • Speaking of Entourage, this week's episode was the BEST EVER. I've never eaten 'shrooms, but now I sort of want to (too chicken to ever try anything, to be honest). I laughed hysterically the entire episode. It was just so much fun.
  • I loves, loves, loves this video of Paris and Martin Sheen ... check it out... http://www.people.com/people/news/0,,,00.html

RANDOM STUFF FROM BLIRTy READERS

"One of the winners from Top Model was spotted at Tito's Taco in Hermosa on Monday."

Yes, that was a sighting sent in by a dude. Seriously? No name? No photo? No color commentary? nuthin'?? Guys suck. Here's a better sighting from a chick (sorry to bash guys):

"This is random, but I don't know if you're up on all the New Kids hoopla, but I was at the Borgota in AC last weekend and they were doing an appearance at Mixx the night club and it was ridiculous. Joey and Donnie were the only ones to show up but the women were clawing their way to the VIP area. It was insane. It was like nothing has changed in 15 years. My sister actually got a chance to kiss Joey on the cheek. I was so jealous. Check out my blog about it... "

http://www.eatsleepbreathemusic.com/eat_sleep_breathe_music/2008/09/omg-im-such-a-new-kids-groupie.html

"love the blirt and fyi - being a mom who has 12 -14 year old babysitters, i would say the side pony tail IS back only it's a bit different. before it was high on the side above the ear. now it seems it's low, below the ear and very loose in the pony tail. if someone come over with one i will take a photo and send it."

YES!! Please, please, please take a photo for us - that is AWESOME!

I love when BLIRTy readers send follow-up pics. As a perfect example, here's a BLIRTy girl who thought of me when she saw a BABY PIGEON! Again...those are VERY RARE and it's a treat when you actually see one. They were running away from her and mommy pigeon was being very protective, but I'm so excited for her that she saw one!

So that's quite a bit for one BLIRT. Have a happy weekend! I'm off...



















No comments:

Post a Comment