Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THE BLIRT 9/9 - Christmas in September!

Even though it feels like the longest week in history already (yeah...yeah...I know it's only Tuesday), it has been a great morning. TMI, but my brand new undies were a joy on my walk to work this morning and I'm still happy about them at 10am!

So let's have a fun day, shall we?

Speaking of undies, there's an unwashed pair going up on eBay (no, not mine...) of MICHAEL JACKSON's! So gross...so gross...so grossssssss! They're a pair from the '03 molestation case and they're starting the bid t $1 million. Really?

How do you change the topic after that? Must...change...gears!!

Okay, my former DIRTy readers are still looking out for me...remember the days of holiday lights in the middle of April? This takes the cake:

So I know how you feel about christmas lights up well after the holidays, but I’ve got something better for ya.

Get this, I’m over my friends house the other day and I look in the corner of her living room and what do I see??? A christmas tree, that’s right a big old fake tree about 8 feet tall---and it gets better...ALL of the ornaments were still on!! Plus, the little snow bunnies and other holiday décor are also sitting there on the fireplace and scattered throughout the room. So I do a double take and ask, “hmm, why is there a christmas tree still up in the middle of september?” and she’s like “oh, my mom’s on strike. She’s mad that no one ever helps her put it up and take it down so this year she decided to prove a point..”

Also fantastic are these commercials sent by our BLIRTy Music Correspondent. Is she allowed to watch TV if she's our music girl? But, anyway, not only will these commercials make you laugh, but they're quite effective. I feel like I NEED these appliances in my life now!

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen these, but these ads were all over the TV in Ft. Myers when I was on vacation last week. I found these to be rather amusing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxcYz5cLN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx7DBlrlzyc


What else is fun today?
  • Will Lance come out of retirement? Did he NOT watch the Seinfeld episode where George was all about going out on a high note?
  • Is Ellen the new face of CoverGirl?????? OMG, who doesn't love Ellen????
  • J.T. canceled a meet & greet after his fashion show because he wasn't feeling well...let's hope it's not from eating at his NYC restaurant. Which I still have not been to...
  • Bon Jovi was having fun tooling around NYC this week with his son who was wearing a Power Ranger costume. I don't know why the NY Post thinks this is news...on this fun Tuesday, I think we should all run around in some sort of costume!

Okay...I have a ton of work to get to, so HAVE A FUN DAY!

Me & my new undies are off...(okay, that didn't sound quite right)

No comments:

Post a Comment