Friday, September 12, 2008

THE BLIRT 9/12

With the weight of the world on everyone's shoulders this week with the anniversary of 9/11, I'm just going to say ALWAYS REMEMBER. Yesterday's news covered so much that I'm going to move on to much lighter topics...I don't have headlines yet today, but here's some random crap:

So my undies were a big hit with everyone (except one guy told me I was a bit pervy in the last BLIRT)! I'll keep you posted on how they hold up through the wash and if they make me happy long-term. Also, for those interested, they're Calvin Klein brand...I believe they are the Seemlessly Fit Naked line. Love that microfiber!

I will say that that another pair of Calvins also helped me make it through a Boot Camp class this week @ Warrior Fitness Boot Camp! Everyone in the office has been going lately. I was so jealous that people were barely able to walk after taking a class, so I took a class earlier this week to check it out.

It is AWESOME (not to mention, the instructor/owner is smokin' hot)! Here's a pic of the gym...they had us jumping hurdles, lots of push ups and sit ups, running around the track, whatever you call it hanging from the monkey bars and "walking" across, running up stairs with and without a medicine ball...lots of stuff. So cool! They didn't have us climb the walls or climb the ropes in this class, but I imagine that's a crazy challenge.

Unfortunately, I wasn't sore after the class...had to send them a note that if I buy a package, they have to kill me more. Yes, I am a man.



So on my way into the office this morning, I was passed by a very, very, very tall woman. Jealous? Of course. First of all, I like being in front of everyone walking. I like to be first. But her long legs made her very, very quick and she zoomed right by me. I also realized that the top of my head did not even reach her shoulder blades. This pic doesn't really do her justice, but oh how I wish I had those legs...

Here's your ROCK SONG of the Day...our BLIRTy Music Girl is a total rocker chick...

AC/DC’s back and they still rock!!!

AC/DC : Rock n Roll Train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YTYiuIHF3I

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! STAY AWAY FROM THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE!! (see...I am very service-oriented!)

I'm off..












No comments:

Post a Comment