Friday, September 5, 2008

THE BLIRT 9/5

Okay, I really do NOT want to get into politics with everyone, but I have a few things to rant about. Feel free to disagree, but no need to get angry at me for it...it's just my opinion, folks!

1. While I think that Palin kicked butt in her speech, and I seem to like her as a person, I'm still angry with the Republican Party for putting her on the ticket and now I really, really hate the party. They're only about the GAME and will do anything to win. Not that there's anything wrong with winning, but politics and politicians tick me off. George W. never even wanted to be President but he was pushed into it by the GOP...I'm still annoyed by that.

2. How little of a mad must Palin's husband feel? He really does look like he's 12 years old and a bit of a fish out of water. I love this quote from him, though: "Is it just me or do things move quick around here? It feels like just a few days ago, I was working at the North Pole on the night shift." No...nothing wrong with his line of work...I just thought the quote was sad, in a way. And the proper word is "quickly."

3. The debates are going to be GOOOOOOOD! At least I hope.

So what's going on that's more fun for a Friday? Not much, really...
  • Drama with NKOTB? Seems that they may not be getting along very well...I know everyone out there is really, really, really hoping they make it through their awesome tour (sarcasm...)!
  • Li-Lo won't pose for Playboy for $700,000 - what is this world coming to? Come on already...we don't want a clean Lindsay roaming around town! So boring.
  • Nothing else really...this weekend starts Fashion Week, so J.T. is in town and I'll be on the look-out...everything else in the world is blah, blah, blah.

Anyone have anything interesting going on in their lives?

At least we have the Friday Song of the Day from our BLIRTy Music Correspondent - she picked a happy little friendly song for the day:


::: Alejandro Escovedo - Always a Friend :::

Click here to listen to the Music Download:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/player/listen/0,,4703734,00.html

Enjoy your post-holiday Friday and have a great weekend!

I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment