Good Luck and Kick Butt going out to a BLIRTy reader in NYC who is sort of a 'mini-me' but much younger, much more fit, much cuter and so much funnier than I could ever imagine to be. Okay, we're really not alike at all. We like the same stuff, but she's better at everything and I know not to compete against her at anything. The girl is nuts, really, but she is someone who I wish I could be. So ROCK IT, SUPER GIRL!
Anyway, this weekend she's participating in the NY Triathlon, which means that if she survives swimming in the Hudson, I will definitely think she's a super hero.
She is an amazing athlete, so if you feel like looking her up, her name is Miriam Weiskind. For info on the race and a course map, click on this link:
http://www.nyctri.com/Event_Info/Course/Map.htm
Yep...who goes to Idaho? I know absolutely nothing about the state, so I da ho who go this weekend!
Don't knock it until you try it...I'm off to Coeur d'Alene for a couple of days of kayaking and hiking and exploring a bit.
Actually, after being lucky enough to go to a preview of Dark Knight last night, I've decided to go on a hunt for Gotham and find the new love of my life, Batman! I will say that even with all of the hype, the movie does not disappoint. I'm going through a lot of emotions right now...swooning over Christian Bale and dying to drive the Batmobile, awed at everything about Heath and the Joker, fascinated by Two Faced, interested to see if Maggie Gyl(whatever) has any "work done" in the coming year.
I'm not a comic book follower - at all - so how is it that the only two movies I've seen to this year are Dark Knight and Iron Man? I may be turning into a dude.
ADDICTED TO BAD TV
Clearly not a DUDE "thing" is my horrible obsession with America's Got Talent that I'm watching on DVR right now. I'm fascinated by The Hoff (how much work has he had done?) and I get seriously angry every time the camera goes to Jerry Springer and he pretty much repeats exactly what someone else just said. I can't take it. Maybe I'll dress up as him for Halloween, even though I was really hoping to go as Zellweger. Decisions, decisions.
Okay, I have to go pack...please send out good vibes to Mirm for the triathlon this weekend!
Have a fantastic weekend...I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment