So here's my theory on Christian Bale...I think when people are crazy stressed & pushed to the point of exhaustion, they can snap at the littlest things. Take, for instance, when I'm stressed and also starving hungry (oooh...deadly combination), I may just need to throw that sandwich across the room if someone looks at me funny!
The Mr. Lange has learned through the years that he needs to lock me in a room and throw a raw piece of meat inside and lock the door for about 30 minutes.
So I think Batman maybe has a blood sugar problem and maybe needs to eat better and more often. And maybe sleep at some point. NO...not an excuse for anything that he may have done to his mother...there's no excuse for that. But maybe he needs to rest and eat.
Also this week, Brit Brit got in hot water once again. Seriously, just when you think there's a slight chance she'll act like a real person and be a somewhat normal adult, there's the huge photo plastered on the NY Post with Sean Preston grabbing for the cigs just like his mommy & daddy. Nice.
Now...I'm all in support of being Pro Choice, but maybe Sherri Shepard should have practiced safer sex at some point...the NY Post quoted her as saying she "had more abortions than I would like to count." Oh, MY GOODNESS!
On a personal note, I have a few days until my NJ State Sprint Triathlon - YAY! Unfortunately, I just found out yesterday that my bib # is 702. Now I'm nervous because this is the area code for Las Vegas, and I have never gotten out of Vegas on a good note! Something always manages to bring me down in that town! Yes, I still love The Vegas, but this number cannot bode well for my race.
Finally - so as not to annoy anyone with 2 BLIRTS in one week, I will wait until Monday to send out the Song of the Day and will fill you in on my race results. But think of me on Sunday morning at 7:45am and send me good vibes, please!
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week!
I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment