Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE BLIRT 7/28 & NJ State Sprint Triathlon Results

All About ME!
Well...after thinking Bib #702 was out to get me, and after having a sore throat all weekend and worried I wouldn't be healthy for the race, I have to say I ended up kicking some Jerzey butts! Granted, most of them were 63 year old men, but don't think I wasn't happy to whizzzzz by them on the bike!

Since I didn't know anyone at the event, I asked a nice gentleman to take a photo of me with the Finish line in the back. He was funny and made sure I told everyone that the race time on display was NOT my final time...AS IF!



Here are results for Patti Lange Bib #702:

  • Placed 299 out of over 1,000 entrants in the Sprint Distance; placed 91 out of 475 women (top 20%...I'll take it!)
  • Ranked 162 out of everyone in the swim (yay! I told you I'm like a fish!)
  • Finished 500m swim, 11.5 mile bike and 5k run in 1:18:17

So I was all excited about doing the race in pigtails so I'd have a fun finish line photo...but something happened at the end and I'm not sure what I did...Instead of the traditional thumbs-up pose, as I'm running through the finish I remember thinking, "HUH? Is that the sign for the devil you're running through the finish line with?" Oh, brother. What will that photo look like???? I won't know until Brightroom posts the pics.

FRIDAY SONG OF THE DAY...ON MONDAY!

I love this song and video, but seriously...how many people go through this at the alter? Must be a ton with so many songs, videos and movies with this storyline. But this one is very well done!

Death Cab for Cutie : “Cath”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY1ahFCYT5k

CELEBRITY JUICE...HOW I LOVE THE NY POST!

  • Did Lindsay get sideswiped by a motorcycle, or not?
  • Shia is in deep shiat after the little DUI and truck roll in LA...he should stick with hanging out drunk in Walgreens stores!
  • HOLY CRAP! Rick Springfield is releasing a new album tomorrow!!!! I'm sooooo getting in line for that one! And how funny that he's going a song on GH called, "What's Victoria's Secret?" hysterical!

So hope you get through Monday okay and have a great week!

I'm off...
















No comments:

Post a Comment