1. If you don't want the Friday BLIRT email, please just Unsubscribe through the link below, or go to www.pattilangedirt.blogspot.com
2. If you're missing the Headlines, please reply to this email with your email address. I am sending the daily headlines separately with no comments.
3. Yes, I know how to spell "blurt" properly...hopefully everyone gets it, though...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anything better than this entire week? It finally feels like Spring, NYers seem to be happy and generous and friendly (well, except for the cab drivers...see below), and our BLIRTy Music Correspondent sent in a FANTASTIC song for the Friday Song of the Day.
I love it when a plan comes together! Let's rock it out:
"Ohhhh so much better than last week's!!!!!"
::: The Whigs - Right Hand On My Heart :::
Click here to watch to the Music Video:
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/player/video/0,,4676394,00.html
On top of all this goodness, NJ Transit added another train in the morning that allows me 25 more minutes of shut-eye AND we no longer have to shove people out of the way to get a seat AND the annoying Train Dames are still taking the earlier train (I just do not understand how these ladies have so much to say to each other every single morning for the entire train ride...and you know I like to talk, so it must be bad, right?!).
Big week, folks, big week!
I would use the f-bomb enthusiastically about it, but there seems to be a lot of drama over that word this week...did you hear the Fox 5 newscaster used it on live TV and may have been a little sauced up? And a cabby was fined $1,000 for screaming it to another cabby. It's enough to make you watch your mouth a bit!
So watch your mouth, but still have an awesome weekend!
I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment