On a brighter side, OK! magazine says they're getting married, and Star has a headline that they're having a baby! Good stuff...good stuff.
OK! mag also shows Brit Brit looking all normal, cleaned up and mommy-like. I'm not going to play into that again. Give it time...give it time...
Have you seen the pics of Clay Aiken holding his new baby? What do you think? Maybe it's just me, but I had the same queasy feeling as when I saw the pregnant "guy"!!
Speaking of queasy feelings...how GROSS is it that while I wait for new counter tops to be installed in my house, I have to do dishes in the sink. And not just any sink...it's the frickin' BATHROOM sink! I've been pretty disgusted with this, so I thought I'd share a photo. Also, check out how tiny this sink is - I splash all over the place and have to wipe the floor after every wash. Cannot wait for this to be over!
I will say that to prep for the new counter tops I had to fix a broken strip of wood that supports them. Yep...felt like a bad a$$ at Home Depot...bought a power drill and stud finder...I should have purchased a tool belt, given all the tools I used trying to get the darn piece of wood screwed on!
My gay friends in Cleveland asked me this weekend why I think I'm straight and said I live the perfect lesbian lifestyle...I'm sporty, I like to do construction projects, I like camping, I don't like to shop or wear dresses (although I have been trying more this summer). Just call me Butch!
So my BLIRTy Music Correspondent seems a little annoyed with me about the BLIRT being sent so randomly! Check out her rage and the Friday Song of the Day on Wednesday!!
"Ok you’re screwing me up with the inconsistencies of your blog lately, but I’ll send this today and then you won’t hear from me for two weeks because I’ll be on vacation next week! So use then when the time is right!
So I was never a big fan of this dude, but I think he did right with this one. And it’s a good summer song!"
Kid Rock : “All Summer Long”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA
I think she's slipping a bit with all the anger...it is a great song, but I think it's already over-played on the radio.
Anyway, have a great rest of the week!
I'm off...
No comments:
Post a Comment