First, I have to thank everyone who kept my blog through the changes...from the fun DIRT to the mostly depressing, but hopefully insightful, DIVORCE DIRT.
I'm still a sad sack of a divorced mess, still wonder what happened and where such a great partnership went so very wrong. But I'm heading out on a life journey to figure out who this Single Patti girl is and how she's going to move through the world for the next 39 years. Hopefully she'll move through it with a smile and a lot of friends and love.
The DIVORCE DIRT may change back to THE DIRT in the next couple of weeks since I will no longer be employed and will no longer be sending out the Headlines that are emailed to my work email. I just might have to send out my own little gossip recaps again, so bear with me once again through another change.
What the heck is going on??
I'm quitting my job, moving to Hermosa Beach, taking a month to train for a half marathon (with a goal to beat the ex's fat 28 yr old girlfriend's time in the half they did last month...and how dare he think he can turn her into me with MY hobbies?? right. She's still fat and has humongous gums), and then going on the most amazing trip to Africa in August/Sept with a hike to the summit (hopefully) of Kilimanjaro, then private safari in the Serengeti and ending the trip visiting Victoria Falls!
So there you have it. I challenge you to beat that midlife crisis!
Short of importing a cabana boy from a Latin-American country, I'm not too sure what else you can do to make this midlife crisis the Best One Ever. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you!
Reason #1,728,943 why Syd rocks!
ReplyDelete